Qualitative Insights Consultant – Behaviour Junkie
Sydney, $70,000 - $90,000 + benefits
Who we are
Take a brand development consultancy and merge it with an advanced qualitative insights agency and the result is a breathtakingly clever strategy agency finding solutions to the most complex marketing problems through a research/behavior lens.
Offices in Melbourne, Sydney and internationally this agency has all the uniqueness, freedom and flexibility of an independent but with the scale and benefit of a global network.
How we think
Each client problem is unique, and it takes disciplined and rigorous thinking to get to the best outcomes.
It’s blending creativity – being inquisitive and challenging, with a high level of emotional empathy to interpret complex human behavior.
Through top research methods and this type of thinking, clients are offered strategies to re-think their brand, launch new products, re-invent communications strategies, and generally find a solid market foothold and that all important competitive edge.
What you’ll learn
• High end consulting skills
• Exploratory qualitative methodologies
• Integrated BE, semiotics and consumer psychology
• The craft of client engagement
• Analysis & interpretive skills
• Line management
The experience you’ll need
• Prior commercial experience in qualitative research/insights/planning
• Experience in facilitation/group moderation
• Time spent supplier side
• Excellent communication skills
• Client facing personality
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 290519965 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.