Market Research Project Manager
North Shore Sydney, $60,000 - $80,000 + SUPER
This flagship provider of online market research and data collection services prides itself on being free-thinking and collaborative.
Not restricted by limiting global processes or protocols, they are able to offer their clients an intelligent, tailored approach.
They look at problems with fresh eyes and love nothing more than seeking out the best technology to solve a challenge.
Currently hiring for a talented online Research Project Manager.
• Project management & client liaison
• Project set up/scripting
• Communicating timelines and actions with the internal teams and clients
• Efficient sample management and delivery
• Managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers
• Data delivery and data analysis
• Monitoring project costs and quality control
• Assisting in panel management and recruitment projects
Skills and attributes; you’ll need to be:
• Tech savvy and adept with technology and online tools
• A people person, able to build rapport and communicate with people at all levels
• A natural juggler and ace organiser. Someone who can cope with change and shift gears comfortably
• Solutions orientated and a true team player who always strives to deliver results
• An MR expert with a proven track record of working in market research either as an online Project Manager or Panel Manager
In return you’ll get to work in a fun, flexible and progressive work environment for a pedigree research company that truly appreciates it’s bests assets – it’s people!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265