Senior Quantitative Account Manager - Unlock growth
$80,000 - $95,000 +SUPER+BONUS
Senior Account Manager – Quantitative Insights
• Deploy quantitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive, and commercial.
• Provide clear growth and succession plans to clients.
• Have responsibilities that span from initial client proposal to presentation.
• Bring a passion for ongoing learning to develop your skills.
• Building strong and trusted client relationships
• Immerse yourself in client’s businesses, and see your insights and recommendations come to life
Company profile: Strategic boutique consultancy
This awesome independent consultancy has seen exceptional incremental growth since its launch! Dominating the consumer insights industry and unlike a lot of their competitors, they actively work a wide stretch of international markets with a cross-sector client base. Their specialism is in: Capability Building to Innovation to Brand Planning and Positioning, Segmentation, Shopper, and Retail Strategy.
Company values: Innovation, trust, collaboration, and future thinking
They describe themselves as innately driven, collaborative in spirit, intellectually sharp, and commercial.
They have won stacks of awards for their employee engagement and work practices!
• 3+ years’ experience in Quantitative Market Research
• You will be fully articulated in the agency pitch to the presentation project lifecycle.
• Quantitative – able to draft a questionnaire for a range of projects.
• Strong analytical technical skills – SPSS, Q and excel
This business can offer a level of engagement and thinking that will enhance your research and consulting skills no end. They work with the best brands, attract top senior talent to learn from, can provide variety and intellectual stimulation. Their size means they are well structured with excellent financial and non-financial rewards and perks.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or please call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information