Social Market Research – Quanitative Research Associate
$60,000 - $75,000
As the leading Social Research consultancy in Australia, this agency is continuously providing answers to complex problems that impact all areas of life.
Bending advanced quantitative analytics, with qualitative insights, they can deep-dive into understanding people's wants, needs, and motivations. Due to continued success, the team is looking for a Quantitative Research Associate to join their Melbourne team.
As a Quantitative Research Associate, you approach your projects within the social and market research sector with a solid analytical lens, a clear focus on outcomes, and an innate curiosity.
You'll take pride in your work as you partner with a diverse range of progressive not-for-profit and government bodies in the energy, education, superannuation, union, and political sectors. Your insights will influence policy and decisions that affect all members of society.
Your passion lies in research that enables your clients to develop evidence-based communications strategies which shift public opinion and drive systemic social and political change.
What will you develop your skills in?
• Project management
• Taking client briefs
• Designing customised surveys and questionaries
• Quantitative data analysis (using SPSS, excel, or Q)
• Insight generation
• Report writing
• Storytelling and design presentations
• Delivering recommendations to clients
• Supporting the senior researchers with proposals
• Managing client accounts
What will you benefit from?
• Exceptional mentoring from Market Research experts
• Internal and external training and development
• Additional two weeks annual leave
• Wellness programs
• Charity days
• Flexibility to work from home, or the office (whatever suits!)
• Social events
• Clear career progression plans
What do you need to have?
• 1-2+ years' experience with quantitative market research
• An analytical mind and an eye for detail
• Technical skills with excel, SPSS, or Q
• A genuine inherent and passion for social research
• Experience working in an agency environment
• A great work ethic and the desire to collaborate with a team and a desire to have a positive impact on society.
To apply, email Emily Moser at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information