Qualitative Research Consultant – Entrepreneurial agency
$60,000 - $75,000 + SUPER + BENS
Based in Melbourne, this boutique insights and strategy agency has a new opening for a forward-thinking qualitative researcher to join them.
They combine innovation with relentless creativity to fuel brand change, using qualitative and quantitative principles blended with ethnography, UX, design thinking, and strategic consulting.
They ask questions in cleaver new ways, giving clients fresh insights and solutions to challenges. They help clients in the pursuit of experiencing and understand people and getting that knowledge fast. They are known for creating insights that inspire actions and fuels moment for technology, retail, and services clients (from start-ups to international names)
Life within the agency:
Culture is essential to them, and they have invested a lot in creating an environment where people are passionate about what they do and the people they work with. They are proud to have some of the brightest minds in their team, and they seek individuals who are driven, big thinkers, and want to be part of something exciting.
Their people are what makes them so successful. They are a team of strategists, researchers, qualitative thinkers, data scientists, and graphic designers who all share their knowledge. They have excellent bens – uncapped annual leave, office dogs, genuine work flexibility, social team, continuous investment into R&D, and tailored development plans (with quick career progression). And, they have fun!
The role: Qualitative Research Executive
The team has a new opening for a creative qualitative researcher to join them, igniting their qualitative, even career further.
• You’ll be involved in the full range – from project design to fieldwork, analysis, write-up, and client presenting.
• You’ll run IDI’s, qualitative workshops, co-creation sessions, online communities, ethnography, and interactive team immersions.
• You’ll deliver insights and solutions for ad-hoc strategic questions focused on branding, segmentation innovation, service design, new product development, communications, PR, customer experience, and marketing.
• You’ll also partner closely with the creative in-house graphic designers. You won’t just deliver your insights through a report; you’ll run workshops, co-creation sessions, films, and excellent presentations to communicate their recommendations.
• You will learn new ways of thinking from extraordinary senior researchers, receiving tailored development and mentoring from day one!
• An inherent passion for understanding what makes people tick and culture
• Prior qualitative experience in strategy, research, innovation, anthropology, or behavioral economics
• Hands-on experience running qualitative projects research end-to-end
• Natural ability to translate the complex to simple.
• Stellar communication skills and a desire to do well
• Quantitative research experience would be advantageous!
In return, you’ll be joining an energised and interpretably minded team that combines insights with strategic know-how.
To apply, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.