Quantitative Account Director – Answer the Big Questions
Auckland - NZD120,000 - $130,000 + benefits
Our client is a thriving consultancy delivering high-end research & pure consulting projects.
An Account Director is a senior figure in the business. Driving satisfaction by helping clients to answer their fundamental business questions via clever consumer insights and strategic roadmaps.
This is a management role of relationships, team, approaches and client outcomes.
It requires an adaptable, inspiring and consultative individual who can drive and influence the quantitative offering and leave clients waiting more.
Your methodological, analytical and business thinking will be second to none.
Working with some of NZ's most challenging and rewarding businesses (Services, Retail, Banking, FMCG), you will love the variety of high-end research projects with one hell of a smart team around you.
You will be excited to work closely with the senior management team on the continual evolution of their services and capabilities.
• Startup mentality – Staying true to the values that built the business and reputation, they’ve kept the energy, ambition and agility of a start-up.
• Non-hierarchical - Everyone has a voice and work together on projects believing that a more diverse pool of thought is much more powerful.
• Vibrant – Alongside a vibrant culture, the team has access to great perks and financial incentives
Who are you?
This is the perfect role for an experienced quantitative research professional already working in a senior capacity at a top research agency or client side but looking to a play a bigger role in a business with more opportunity for growth, challenge and reward.
You will be fluent in a variety of insights challenges in particular brand & advertising tracking, market strategy and communications.
You’ll have proven success in the following areas:
• People & culture
• Leading profitable growth
• Client engagement
• Business acumen with strategic focus
• Quantitative methodologies and analytics
• End to end ownership of projects
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.