Consultant – Quantitative Insights & Research Strategy
$80,000 - $90,000 + superannuation
Strategic marketing & research consultancy powered by data and insights. Exceptionally successful. Tailored development and uncapped room for progression.
• 100% Australian owned insights agency
• Combine advanced analytics with emotional intelligence.
• Boutique, nimble, and agile with benefits of scale
• Improve business operations and marketing success for clients.
• Variety of projects; branding, CX, optimization, and new product development
Nationally recognised as a leader in Insights and Research Consulting, this Melbourne agency is an employer of choice. Innovative, nimble, and agile, they attract top talent within the market and partner with many of the top ASX 100 commercial clients across all industries.
Highly regarded for the exceptional talent that makes up this business, they are an employer of choice. Their culture is supportive, progressive, personal and employee focused. They care about their people.
Quantitative Consultant: Creative, commercial, curious, and collaborative.
Analytically and commercial-minded, as a Quantitative Consultant, you will take the lead on running projects from the proposal through to presentation.
Sitting within an elite team, your days will vary from managing client relationships and taking briefs to data analytics, insight generation, reporting, and delivering impactful presentations. Your ability to look beyond the obvious is critical, as the insights, solutions, and recommendations you provide to your clients will ensure their business success.
Your client portfolio will encompass local and international organisations from the technology, retail, financial, health, and education sectors. Stakeholders are high-end decision-makers, so you will have the opportunity to shape business strategies and success.
• Prior quantitative research experience
• Strong organisation and commercial acumen
• The ability to bring insights to life and guide client’s decision-making.
• Solid academic credentials and a passion for excellence
• Drive, motivation, and the desire to be part of an independent agency’s success.
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.