Social Researcher – Help Communities
Melbourne, $60,000 - $75,000 + SUPER + benefits
A world-class social research and evaluation agency blending academic rigour with strategic consultancy.
They inform decision making and advance our understanding of Australian Society and our place in the world.
Working to the highest quality standards, their services include quantitative research design, statistical consulting, qualitative research, analysis, and reporting.
This is a career-making opportunity if you are passionate about impactful, influential, and empowering research for social & government clients.
• Progressive & innovative research practices
• Engaging topics - domestic violence, public transport usage, mental health, ageing, health
• A variety of ad hoc and ongoing quantitative research programs
• Directly, positively impacting life for Australian communities
• Working with and supporting vulnerable people with actionable insights
• Opportunity to build skills across the full research cycle
• An employer of choice commended for their workplace initiatives & flexible working
• Clear promotional pathways
• Demonstrated experience in social policy/program evaluation
• Excellent project management skills
• 1-3 years experience of applied quantitative research methods
• Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
• Strong skills in SPSS/Q
• Good communication skills in a client facing role
• High-level of personal initiative
• A tertiary degree in a relevant discipline
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.