Quantitative Research Consultant – Entrepreneurial Consultancy
$70,000 - $90,0000 + super + benefits
The agency: Strategic Boutique Research Consultancy
Highly entrepreneurial, this insights consultancy has made waves within the Market Research and Insights industry since opening its doors.
The unique combination of qualitative and quantitative research with UX, design thinking, and expert consulting, enables them to deliver insights that businesses need to grow and transform. They understand people of today, how they relate to technology, brands, each other, and what they want.
Innovative, collaborative, and future-focused, they have a modern and progressive culture. The team is exceptionally passionate about what they do and thrives on their client’s success.
Although they are small, they have enormous benefits: unlimited annual leave, personally designed offices, office dogs, flexible working, social events, tailored development, and training with unparalleled career progression. They are an exceptional agency that embraces new ways of working, technology, and research methods. Ideas are encouraged, and there are no egos here.
As a Quantitative Researcher, you are naturally fascinated by numbers, problem-solving and are inherently curious. Partnering with commercial clients in the technology, services, and retail sector, you’ll solve their big-picture problems. All projects are fully customised with a focus on strategy and futureproofing business – you will get to put your own stamp on things!
• Build strong client relationships.
• Be hands-on with questionnaire design, designing research project management, data analysis, insight generation, and reporting.
• Find stories in data; quantifying the world we live in
• Deliver insights and recommendations in an engaging way to clients through: workshop facilitation, co-creation sessions, presentations, and data visualisation (no boring reports here!)
• Continuously challenge your thinking and learn new quantitative techniques from an impressive senior team.
• Prior Quantitative Research experience within a research agency, insight, or management consultancy
• Quantitative technical skills using Q
• Strong business acumen
• The ability to turn data into stories and give clients the eureka effect
• Hunger and desire to think differently – you want always to be one step ahead of the competition.
• And while you have a business mindset, kicking back with the team on Friday is an essential part of your DNA.
To apply or for further questions, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882