Associate Director – Behavioral Economics
$100,000 - $130,000 + superannuation + benefits
Experts in Human Behaviour, this agency helps social and government organisations reconnect with people by understanding people.
Leading the way in blending behavioural science, qualitative and quanitative research strives to understand what people think, say, and do. Whether it is applying neuroscience, behavioural economics, design thinking, market research, analytics, or just different ways was of problem-solving, they are always focused on new ways to understand people better.
Award-winning, they are internationally recognised for their work, client relationships, thought leadership, and innovative approaches.
Partnering with commercial brands and social, government, and NGO’s there is exceptional variety here. There is no one-size-fits-all approach; every client problem is customised and focused on outcomes and behavioral nudges that spark change. From encouraging Australians to drink more tap water, reducing antisocial behavior on public transport, and connecting closer to vegetarians within the food industry, no two days will be the same.
With offices in all corners of the world, the Sydney team is looking for strategic quantitative or qualitative experts with experience within Behavioral Economics to join them.
What will you do?
• Apply Behavioural Science thinking to live client projects, propose methods and approaches.
• Design research projects from pitch through to final delivery of nudges, insights, and recommendations
• Work across various client sectors, eg: Tech, Media, Retail, FMCG, Financial Services, Social and Governmental, addressing a wide range of business challenges.
• Collaborate with qualitative and quantitative researchers, neuroscientists, and data scientists.
• Experience in applying Behavioural Change in a commercial setting, with a thorough and up-to-date understanding of Behavioural Science principles and their role in society and business.
• Experience running qualitative research (groups, IDI’s, workshops) or quantitative research (questionnaire design, data analysis)
• The ability to solve client business challenges and pull-out recommendations from data.
If you are interested or would like to apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882