Senior Research Executive - Boutique consultancy
$60,000 - $75,000 + SUPER (experience depending)
Inner City, Sydney
Boutique consultancy that combines qualitative & quantitative research, with design and strategic thinking.
Due to growth and internal promotions, they have a gap in the team for a Senior Research Executive who is looking for client responsibility, interesting projects, and creative approaches to join them.
Leading the day to day running of market research projects you will; analyse data drawing out insights and stories to develop compelling recommendations. Clients they partner with are leading business spanning Retail, FMCG, Airlines, Finance & Tourism with projects focused on innovation, new product development, strategy, and pricing.
This role will provide you with exceptional training and development in questionnaire design, statistical analysis, reporting & pulling together creative presentations.
Perks of the business:
• Awesome offices close to cafes, transport, restaurants, and shops.
• Access to the latest tools & software
• Internal & external training – tailored to your needs.
• Quick career progression, with promotions based on merit not years of experience.
• Social events – xmas boat parties, pub lunches & birthday celebrations
• Fileable working hours – work from home, or the office.
• A smart team who leaves their egos at home & are passionate about doing well.
• Large client accounts
• Conference (both locally, and internationally)
• Commercial experience within data, insights, research, or strategy
• Analytical skills with excel, SPSS or Q
• Prior experience with questionnaire design
• A design or creative background would be beneficial
• Passion or consumers & understanding the way people think
The culture is smart, fun, creative and will give you an accelerated path of progression.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 449 172 882 for additional information