Quantitative Strategist – Unlock Human Insights
$110,000 - $130,000
This agency knows people, and how to unlock human behavior. A strategic insights agency their core intent is on solving the problems that people, organizations, and society face today. They build relations with clients and stakeholders based on truth, support, empathy, ideas, connection, and respect.
Their approach to problem-solving is diverse and innovative – but fundamentally they understand and unlock on an empathic and intellectual level how brands fit into people’s lives.
Describing themselves as ‘energetic, excitable, curious and driven’, this talented team is passionate about working collaboratively – not just with each other, but also with clients and the audiences they target. The work is varied with a strong ad hoc focus and this is an agency that is well known for its innovative approaches. They look at each problem with fresh eyes and are not hemmed in by protocol or process.
As a business, their sweet spots are many and varied and so the opportunities to add value to clients are endless:
• Advanced quantitative and qualitative research
• Big data and advanced analytics
• Communication, media, and market mix optimization
• Cultural insight and behavioural economics
• Brand, communication, and market tracking
• Strategic growth planning and creative ideation
• Design thinking and customized digital publishing, microsites, and video storytelling.
Due to client growth – the team is looking for an experienced Quantitative Researcher / Strategist to join their team The core focus of this role is to translate complexity into simplicity/
You will play a key role in the team, working across a portfolio of top brands. A key contact, you will help develop and maintain strong working relationships with all clients and suppliers. You will be involved in all parts of the research process including research design, proposal, and analysis ensuring methodology and outputs target business needs and enable clients to make strategic decisions.
Projects will span – Behavioural Change, NPD, Segmentation, Brand Development, Usage, and Attitude.
So what are you waiting for? To apply you just need to tick the following boxes:
• Strong quantitative research track record (qual experience is a plus)
• Commercial savvy to work closely with teams to deliver the right solutions to clients
• Prior experience blending strategy, and insights
• Excellent client consulting skills and an ability to see the BIG picture and the detail
• Strong client engagement and presentation skills
• A desire for training and mentor others and knowledge share
• And above all an innovator and mould-breaker!!!
If you are an empathic, innovative, and strategic quantitative researcher that is looking for a new step and joining an agency that has real impact please get in touch.
To apply, contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional detail.