Melbourne, $75,000 - $95,000 + SUPER
Our client is a breakthrough agency. They deal in research, analytics & data strategy uncovering critical insights to help their clients embark on business and marketing decisions confidently.
They’re always challenging, questioning, pushing and pioneering in their endeavours to understand how the world is changing, how it affects their clients, and evolves how they do their research.
As such, it’s a particularly exciting time in the business as they innovate the latest thinking around consumer insights integrated data, disruptive AI and VR technology
As a Consultant at this awarded agency, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the best brains in the business who do great work for great clients. It’s an enviable client base of blue-chips across all industries that offer big, bold brand, marketing and business challenges.
There is a vibrant company culture of inclusion, diversity, collaboration, and freedom to stretch yourself in the directions that excite you. That is a perk of working for an independent agency with the all the agility of a boutique, but now of a size and scale where roles can be tailor made for you.
There’s a palpable pride to this national team who clearly feel engaged, rewarded, excited and invested in this top agency, and the brilliant leadership team. They also think about more than the bottom line, with fabulous community initiatives.
We would love to talk to you if you’re looking to switch-up your career and want to work in the best strategic insight’s agency in Australia. Let us show you what you are missing!!!
• Industry leading people & culture program
• 1:1 mentorship & training allowance
• State of the art offices and hardware
• Progressive flexible working and parental policies
• Healthy office food, unhealthy special treats, meals and drinkies!
• Health and wellbeing perks
• Above-industry salary & lucrative bonus
• Experience in full-service consumer/business research strategy
• Knowledge of quantitative research and data
• Agency/consultancy side experience very highly regarded
• A critical thinker & strategist
• Ideally, some broad exposure to Brand, Advertising, Behaviour, Innovation, Segmentation, CX Research, Category projects
• Able to join the dots and think big picture
• Gregarious, open-minded, and passionate about learning
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities