Research Director – Powerful Marketing Strategies
Melbourne, $120,000 - $140,000 + benefits
Our client is a thriving, global insights consultancy and part of an eminent marketing communications group.
They help brands to connect powerfully with their customers via progressive insights-led brand and advertising, evaluation, and strategy.
Their global reputation attracts an exciting client base of Commercial & Government clients across industries - new technology, tourism, finance, retail, and government departments.
A tight team who prides themselves on the quality of their thinking, on projects like:
• Behaviour change around gambling – Government
• Behaviour change around drone usage - Government
• Blue sky thinking for the tourism of tomorrow – Tourism
• Segmentation, concept testing and naming – Tech/Digital service
• Brand & Advertising tracking – Big Bank
• Brand re-position – E-commerce retailer
An enticing role if you are an ambitious researcher who wants to flex your commercial muscles.
Working closely with and mentorship from the brilliant Sydney MD, we are looking for someone who enjoys the thrill of helping to win and deliver projects.
You will love strategic relationship development, unpacking problems, creative problem-solving, bespoke quantitative research, insights generation and delivering impactful results.
This is a growing Melbourne team working from state-of-the-art offices. They are thriving so this could be the foot in the door to even bigger and better things.
• Deliver research & high-level insights consultancy
• Specialist in quantitative methodologies
• Build relationships with key commercial clients
• An interest in qual & social research
• Inspire and mentor a brilliant team of junior researchers
• Write winning proposals
• Add that extra level of critical and strategic thinking to client deliverables
• Promote the agency as an industry thought leader
• Progressive & innovative research practices
• An employer of choice commended for their workplace initiatives & flexible working
• Clear promotional pathways
• World-class learning and development opportunities within the global network
• Excellent bonus/share program
• A seasoned quantitative market researcher
• Ideally experience of qualitative methods
• Previous agency experience is essential
• Collaborative & inspiring personality
• Strong track record of excellent client delivery
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.