Account Manager – Global Brand & Insights Agency
Melbourne, $60,000 - $75,000 + benefits
Invest time in your learning and dreams for the future at a top-tier Global Brand & Insights Agency.
We are looking for an aspiring quantitative researcher with foundational experience in consumer insights strategy and a hunger to learn more.
Offering broad experience to a variety of strategic insights projects, research methodologies, technology and big brand business, government, and NFP clients. No two days will be the same, giving you a broad range of experiences to grow your skills and confidence in strategic insights.
Perfect if you are passionate about uncovering insights about people, integrating cultural trends, current affairs, pop culture to help your clients make better decisions and creating a more exciting, positive, and profitable future.
Top perks on offer:
• Global brand & reputation
• Trendy central offices in a buzzing, creative district
• Supportive leadership, mentoring and comprehensive training
• Fun, super social team, spot rewards, company lunches and well-being treats
• Additional holiday
• Clear promotional pathways to fast track up the ranks!
You will build skills in:
• End-to-end customised research
• Client consultation and relationship management
• Customised research design – quantitative
• Impeccable project management
• Data analysis, critical thinking, and storytelling
• Technical capability with tools like SPSS/Q/Excel etc
• Designing creative, inspiring reports and presentations
• 12/18 months + market research experience (ideally agency side)
• A relevant university degree
• A good understanding of the full research project cycle
• Natural competency with quant data & stats tools (SPSS/Q)
• Excellent communication skills & writing skills
• Passion and enthusiasm
Look no further if you’re looking to develop a rewarding career in consumer insights/data strategy with a nice mix of social and commercial.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 52417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.