Qualitative Senior Account Director/Director
Auckland, NZD$120,000 - NZD$180,000 + Benefits
Join a consumer and business insights agency with purpose. They discover, promote, and provide their people, their clients, and the communities they live in with unequalled opportunities to grow and thrive.
Over the last 20 years, they have built a remarkable client base of blue-chip organisations serviced from Auckland, Sydney, and London.
Their core values are integrity, innovation, inspiration, and immersion, which translates as working transparently and doing good, continually improving, seeing opportunities that others don’t and inspiring change by fully and thoroughly diving into every brief.
Solving marketing challenges via data strategy:
• Qualitative & quantitative market research
• Desk research/secondary research
• Evaluating existing research
• Integrating client customer/business data.
• Big Brands – Big technology, Retail, FMCG, Telco, Tourism
We are currently focused on hiring an experience insights leader with experience in qualitative market research methodologies.
Can you walk in the shoes of others? By crafting a qual-led research methodology to truly dig into the why behind the what and passionately pursue opportunities through customers eyes.
Methodologies are customised from traditional groups to co-creation workshops, ethnography, clever virtual technology, and everything in between.
Crucially, you will be a strong commercial business leader and strategist. Able to set the agenda, spot and target new opportunities for your team and your clients.
You'll be experienced at working with the c-suite, managing multiple stakeholders and building trust and influence.
You'll lead by example, getting stuck into the nitty-gritty of projects with a greater focus on innovation, thought-leadership, team management, client development and top-level thinking, outcome delivery.
Core Competencies/Experience Required:
• A leader of clients and relationships
• A creative/lateral thinker
• Experience in qualitative research methodologies
• Proven track record of developing careers
• Broadly exposure to a variety of research projects – Brand, Advertising, CX, Innovation, Category and Shopper
• Passionate about consumer psychology, culture, and behaviour
It is essential that you have prior agency experience. For example – another market research agency, an insights-led Planner in advertising, management consultancy or business intelligence.
If interested, please get in touch for details and share a CV showcasing your skills in consumer based research.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0) 452417265.