Qualitative strategist – Brand Strategy and Consumer Insights
$100,000 - $150,000 package + bonus + benefits
Agile, innovative, and award-winning, this agency is unstoppable. Known for their ability to deliver that ‘eureka’ moment to clients and solve complex commercial issues with the food and beverage sector. Their clients span from global FMCG brands to local restaurants.
This agency is agile and nimble, and they are drawn to individuals who embrace the benefits of working in a boutique agency—founded on collaboration, innovation, and forward-thinking.
Due to continued client growth and success, there is an experienced qualitative researcher and strategic thinker to join them.
• Run qualitative projects independently from pitch to presentation.
• Utilise a diverse array of methods to extract insights from the more traditional, e.g., focus groups, shopper safaris, contextual inquiries, co-creation sessions accompanied shops, in-home depth interviews workshops, online communities, and more ethnographic approaches.
• Uncover insights that drive success and growth for clients!
• Facilitate workshops and create memorable graphic design outputs and films to tell the story.
• Develop and mentor bright juniors.
Your key attributes should include:
• Solid qualitative market research agency experience, with expertise servicing clients in food, drinks & retail
• Independence and running projects from pitch through to final delivery.
• Self-sufficient, a sharp thinker, and strong commercial acumen
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Genuinely passionate about research and unlocking customer insights.
• Hungry to learn about new cultures, behaviours, needs, and consumers.
To apply, or for additional information, please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for further information.