Senior Research Manager – FMCG Consumer Insights
RMB400,000 – RMB600,000 + BONUS + 23 days holiday!!
Dynamic, rapidly expanding global FMCG insights agency that partners with over 50% of the top 100 global food and beverage companies.
The shanghai office is excited to have a Senior Research Manager join their impressive and passionate team.
As a Senior Research Manager, you will have ownership of global client accounts across food, drink, and personal care sectors. All projects are customised and ad-hoc with a key focus on product testing, shopper insights, branding, concept testing, and new product development.
Self-motivated, and passionate you will be responsible for:
• Managing projects end-to-end with a focus on research design and proposal writing
• Overseeing the execution of projects and adding value into reports, presentation, and insights (you will elevate your teams thinking)
• Managing key client relationships and assisting with Business Development
• Supporting and mentoring a team of switched-on juniors.
This agency places a key emphasis on developing new research methods and sophisticated analysis techniques, and the role will offer you the opportunity to progress your career forward.
The Candidate Requirements:
• Prior commercial agency experience within quantitative consumer research
• The ability to answer strategic ad-hoc client problems and deliver insights that drive results.
• An eye for detail and strong quantitative skills with SPSS or excel.
• Experience in the entire quantitative research project lifecycle
• Fluency in both Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
• A passion for excellence
In return, you will be joining a curious and inquisitive team that is exceptionally successful. The culture is dynamic and progressive, where you will have access to tailored development, flexible working hours, 23+ days holiday, annual bonus, social events, international office, and strategic client problems.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily on +61 (0) 449172882 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.