Home > Job Results
Too much choice? Try an Advanced Search or use the filters on the left.
67 Jobs found, viewing matches 31 - 40.
$80,000 - $95,000 +SUPER+BONUS
1. Deploy quantitative and qualitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive, pragmatic and commercial
2. Provide clear growth plans so clients see the potential and are inspired to own the way forward
3. Bring a passion for ongoing learning to develop your own skills whilst also...
$90,000 - $120,000 + super
My client is a strategic market research and planning consultancy that helps businesses succeed. Driven by a spirit of passion and creativity which is reflected in its culture, this agency delivers insights which answer the most challenging business questions. Partnering with entrepreneurial thi...
AUD $80,000 - $95,000 + great benefits
• Do you have the smarts to answer business critical questions?
• Do you want this to be in a fresh environment with a new team?
• Does the sound of a client-focused, full ser...
$110,000 - $140,000
This high-flying global consultancy is expert in solving complex marketing problems through the unique blend of advanced quant analytics and strategic qual.
Since opening its doors less than a decade ago, they have grown from a small business, to one of Australia’s influential research & strategy consultancies....
$80,000 - $90,000 + super
To support the growth of this growing strategic research consultancy we are looking for an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Quantitative Consultant. You will join a team of enthusiastic researchers, planners and strategies who are determined to empower and shape the future of brands – with a focus on in...
$180,000 - $230,000++ & exceptional benefits
Senior Leadership role:
This is a key leadership role in the business. You will lead the Sydney team of a top insights agency, responsible for people, culture, clients, new & existing revenue streams.
A highly experienced researcher & strategist, you’ll understand the ind...
Named as ‘The Best Research Agency’ this independent strategic research consultancy is extremely impressive and are looking for a switched-on Quantitative thinker to join their growing Sydney division.
As a Senior Consultant you will take ownership on independently running and managing projects end-to-end, with a focus on growing client relati...
Salary: $90,000 to $120,000 plus great benefits
Management role in FMCG category insights and shopper behaviour. Unite your skills in data analytics, team management, technical aptitude, relationship management and trend analysis.
Do you have a well-established understanding of the FMCG industry? Are you interested in id...
The agency: World’s leading insight exchange platform
• Growing global SaaS company - combine insights with technology
• Technology platform with a key focus in the Market Research and Media industry
• Centrally located office, close to bars, shops and restaurants
• Travel and international transfers available
• High level training and d...
(e.g. Java Developer)