Home > Job Results
Too much choice? Try an Advanced Search or use the filters on the left.
6 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 6.
$65,000 - $75,000 + super
• Would you get a kick from seeing your analytics come to life and directly impact what hits the super market shelves and TV screens?
• Would you enjoy working with the likes of Coca-Cola, Nestle, Smiths, Cadburys to advise them on what product to launch, when and what price?
• Would you like to help them t...
Sydney, OTE $60,000 - $80,000 + SUPER + COMMS
Join the world’s leading supplier of strategic business research and intelligence.
They create data and analysis on thousands of products and services around the world, and produce unbiased historic trends and forecasts for every region, country, category, channel and consumer....
Sydney, $50,000 – 65,000+SUPER
• Deep dive into the world of consumer trends
• Become an expert in ANZ brand, products and categories
• Blend research, analytical and reporting skills writing industry leading reports
The world’s leading independent provider of strategic market research with a global network of offices in ove...
$75,000 – $90,000 + super
Our client is THE leading provider of banking and financial services business intelligence and market research within Australia covering both brand and marketing and customer experience / loyalty. A force within the industry, continued year on year success has seen them secure an enviable portfolio of local and...
$60,000 - $80,000 package
To take control of multiple projects from start to finish, working closely with other teams and suppliers, to providing a seamless service and delivery to your clients.
Day to day Responsibilities:
Project set up – as soon as it’s live, you’ll take responsibility for the project including s...
Sydney, $60,000 - $70,000 +SUPER
This is a training role for someone with a passion for market research and consumer behaviour, specifically in the retail and FMCG environment.
You will play a critical role in supporting clients understand shopper behaviour trends by applying a variety of solutions and multiple data sources.
(e.g. Java Developer)